New York QSO Party
We are in the process of finalizing the results for the 2011 NY-QSO-PARTY, We have had several inquiries into when the results would be published. We have decided to release the information we have, as we edit it for publication. The first release is the RESULTS BY SCORE, which contains the Final Results by SCORE.
The date of the 2012 NYQP:
Saturday, Oct. 20, 2012: 1400 UTC thru Oct. 21, 0200 – 12 Hours (Third Saturday in October)
Did you know?
- NYQP has School, Rookie and Youth entry classes available for those who qualify.
- 2011 saw All 62 NY Counties activated via mobile, and fixed stations.
- Mobiles and Rovers are the heart of a QSO Party.
- Let’s activate those rare counties!
- If you mix CQ’ing with Search & Pounce your score will explode.
- First contact with a NY county is the same multiplier as a new state. Try for all 62 NY counties!
- Your NYQP organizing team for 2011 is:
- Brent KC2QLJ, 2011 Coordinator
- Paul K2DB, 2011 Advisor
Our thanks to all!
The Rochester DX Association wants to thank all for their support and participation in the 2011 New York QSO Party. Now it’s time to start planning for the 2012 NYQP. Mobiles and Rovers should check out the NYQP County Activity Map to see if any of those sparsely activated counties can be heard!
Email us at email@example.com for more information